I am an online presence consultant based in Vienna specialising in teaching small business owners how to cleverly navigate the complex world of online tools and platforms & turn their efforts into tangible results. I am a versatile marketer with over 10 years of experience, who loves business administration, WordPress, marketing strategy and on-page SEO.
I graduated in 2012 from the University of Northampton with a degree in BA Advertising & Public Relations. Since then I have worked in many companies across various sectors polishing my administration and strategic marketing skills. I developed technical skills in WordPress and on-page SEO in my spare time. A girl has to have a hobby!
My mission is to enable small business owners to create
I am a…
marketing consultant, content creator, blogger, WordPress fan, amateur photographer, book lover, Mad Hatter of Organisation, paranormal romance addict, tea drinker, Photoshop fangirl, and learning enthusiast.
I keep creating free downloadables, which you can find in my library of resources here:
Visit my Library of Resources to download freebies now
I hope you will stay in touch & enjoy the blog!
If you would like to get in touch with me, please use the contact form @ anetakpawlik.eu 🙂
You can also find my articles here:
- Getting started with LinkedIn @ ImpactHub Vienna
- Becoming stronger through fear – a conversation with Veronika Fiegl @ ImpactHub Vienna
- 8 entrepreneurial lessons Tolkien taught us in ‘The Lord of the Rings’ @ Impact Hub Vienna
- Talking sustainable fashion with Fitico Sportswear @ Impact Hub Vienna
- Ulubione kawiarnie w Wiedniu @ Caff.io
Portrait shot by miss.elusivo